Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Gatsby-inspired : The Golden Days


 
Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
 
-- Lana del Rey "Young and Beautiful"
 
 
NOTES
 
    I know I'm a bit late into hopping on the Gatsby bandwagon, but I can't help decking myself in strands of pearls and gold after watching the movie for the first time last week. The dress isn't exactly the classic knee-length, sparkly flapper dress, but I think the elaborate embroidery and the dropped waistline give it a semblance of the Roaring 20's glamour.
 
    好啦~我知道我太 lag 了,現在才跟上【大亨小傳】的熱潮。不過,自上個禮拜第一次看完電影後,整個就超想要把一串串珍珠跟金飾往身上猛掛  XDD  這件長洋裝並不是及膝長度,帶閃亮釘珠的典型 flapper dress,不過我想那胸前繁複的雕花刺繡跟低腰線至少給了它一點點 "咆哮的二十年代" 的味道吧! :)
 
 

 
Dress :  Vivi Party (via Taobao.com)
Shoes :  2Maa
Clutch :  Glomesh
 
 
Bises
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. You never disappoint in their looks, I am delighted!

    xoxo
    http://www.meusdezoitoanos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! The dress is sooo beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, I love it! Love the Gatsby style!

    XX Sonja
    www.redsonjafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! That's all I can say. Am beyond words @.@

    www.thefabulousgeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeouss~ <3<3
    this outfit looks stunning on you :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...